MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Ruth Waggener – President
Ed Gray – Financial
David Fritz – Craft Fair
Jill Mitchell – Vendor Fair
Jena Hasty – Ways and Means
Penny Boedeker – Secretary
TEACHERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Laura Plummer, Luke Griffin, Blake Korte, Lindsey Woelful
President Waggener called the meeting to order at 7:07 pm. Minutes from the April meeting were reviewed. Jean Hasty made the motion to accept minutes as written, Jill Mitchell seconded, and the motion carried.
Treasurer’s report was reviewed by Laura Plummer. Jill Mitchell made motion to accept report as written, Jena Hasty seconded, motion carried.
Laura Plummer reviewed the 2021- 2022 proposed budget. David Fritz made motion to accept the budget, Jena Hasty seconded, motion carried.
High School Orchestra – Laura Plummer
- Concert went very well.
- Enrollment has been down for both band and orchestra. Had a zoom enrollment for band but only 2 families attended.
- Planning on a June sessions for 4th & 5th grade orchestra.
Middle School Orchestra and Band – Lindsey Woelful
- Concerts were awesome.
- Offering a string camp in August for 6th graders with no experience.
- Will possibly offer a second camp after August enrollment.
High School Band – Blake Korte
- M100 new member training camp for Freshman and Sophomores this week.
- Thursday having a full band rehearsal for Memorial Day Parade.
- M100 ramps up in July with music camp and band camp.
- May concerts went well.
- Nothing to report
- Nothing to report.
Technology –Nothing to report.
Ways and Means – Laura Plummer
- Tom Evans starts August 24 and ends September 5. 40% profit this year for online sales.
- Breakfast pastries will run October 12 – 26 and March 8-22 this year.
Trivia Night –
- Booked for November 12.
- Need a new chair to shadow Tonya this year and take over next year.
Craft Fair – Dave Fritz
- June 1 is due date for prior crafters to have deposit in to guarantee their previous spot.
Dinner Auction – Ed Gray
- Have the L&C Commons booked.
Spring Vendor Fair – Jill Mitchell
- Nothing to report
- Luke Griffin received stipend for fiscal year ending as percussion instructor.
- Dave Fritz made motion to split auxiliary stipend between Mike Paynic and Julianna, Jill seconded, motion carried.
- Jena Hasty made motion to add a Co-Treasurer to ABOB constitution, Blake Korte seconded, motion carried.
- There was a vote to accept the new Executive Board for the 2021-2022 fiscal year as follows:
- Ruth Waggener – President
- Jena Hasty – Vice President
- Dawn Humphrey – Treasurer
- Jen Patridge – Co-Treasurer
- Ed Gray – Financial Secretary
- Penny Boedeker – Secretary
Vote was unanimous and new board will be in effect as of June 1.
Next Meeting – June 28, 2021 at 7pm
Meeting adjourned at 7:54pm.