Trip Fundraising Update – 2/2/18
Happy Groundhog Day!
As of today, students should have $325 in their trip accounts. The Breakfast with Santa and Popsocket proceeds have been sent to MTC and can be seen when you log in, with another round of proceeds (popsockets and brooms) on the way!
Here’s where we are with fundraisers:
- Brooms – keep selling! Next check out day will be on Tuesday, 2/6 from 6:30-8pm at AHS.
- If you have not turned any money/brooms and have not checked in, please do so!
- Popsockets – keep selling! We can check out popsockets at any time – just bring in $10!
- Spaghetti Dinner – due to date conflicts, this will not happen this year. We hope to make it a yearly event starting next year!
- Cookbooks – our plan is to put together a music department cookbook just in time for Mother’s Day. We need your recipes!!! Please submit them on the following Google Form – Music Department Cookbook. Paper copies are going home with high school students today, those at AMS will get them next week. Feel free to submit as many as you like!
- Pancake Breakfast – we will have one more pancake breakfast, catered by Chris Cakes, in conjunction with the ABOB Vendor Fair on Saturday, March 24. Pancakes are $7 per person, and the breakfast runs from 8-10:30am. We’ll have information sheets to hand out again – folks just need to give the student’s name at the door for them to receive credit!
- Trivia Night – we will be hosting a Disney Themed Trivia Night on Friday, April 6 at the Alton/Godfrey Sportsmen’s Club. Students can make a profit by bringing in tables (the table will give the student’s name at the door) and by working the event. More information will be coming!
- Cardinals Games – we are in contact with the folks at Busch and are setting dates based on your responses. We’ll have more information soon!