Hello! We’re settling into our routine.
Back to school! We reviewed the syllabus in class today, and turning in the agreement is a grade! You can print out the agreement form and send it in, or you may complete the google form. You can find the syllabus here: 2017 Alton Band Program Syllabus.
Here’s our week:
- Percussion begins their Monday after school rehearsals today, Monday, 8/21 – 3:15-4:30pm
- It’s time for our annual ABOB Cheese & Sausasge Sale! Information will be going out tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/21).
- Full M100 Rehearsal – Tuesday, 8/22 – 6-8:30pm. Guard will begin at 5:30pm
- Full M100 Rehearsal – Thursday, 8/24 – 6-8:30pm. Guard will begin at 5:30pm
- Button Days – Friday, 8/25 (after school) & Saturday, 8/26 (morning) – sign up sheets are on the band room door!
- *NEW – we will not be wearing uniforms for this event (still hot, want to keep the uniforms clean). The first shift will need to meet at Alton High to gather needed items. All other shifts will simply meet at their assigned location! The last shift will drop their items back off at Alton High.
- We need parent help as well!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
- Thanks in advance!
- M100 Percussion to SIUE Percussion Festival – Saturday, August 26 (afternoon/evening). More information TBA (as soon as I get the schedule I’ll send it out!). This is percussion only.
- Please don’t forget about forms!!! Some of these are still coming in – thanks for your attention!
- The $50 Band Fee is PAST DUE. Please make checks payable to ABOB. You can also pay online: Camp Fee Online Payment
That’s it! Please see below for an updated calendar:
Thanks! Have a great week!