Hi! Band Camp is all ready here!!!!!
*Just a heads up – we always have our scheduled rehearsals!!! If weather is bad, we’ll move indoors or make other adjustments. We’ll never cancel for heat or rain!!!*
- Tonight, Thursday, 7/20 – M100 Percussion – 1-3pm
- M100 Color Guard – 5:30-8:30pm
- Full Marching 100 Rehearsal – 6-8:30pm
*We will be outdoors for the last hour. Dress appropriately and bring water!!!
It’s time to order Spiritwear!!! We’ll discuss at rehearsal tonight, but please see the following for information.
Dear Parents2017(new track jacket)
2017 Spirit Wear Pictures – 2018
Spirit Wear Order Form 2017 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Barbie Morris at email@example.com. She will also be around at band camp!!!
Band Camp is next week!!!! Camp runs from 8am-5pm everyday at AHS, beginning on Monday, July 24. We will get 12noon-1:30pm off for lunch. Students may bring a lunch, or may leave and return. We also have some lunches provided – we’ll send out more information on that when we have it!
– Light colored clothing – tshirts and shorts are perfect! Jeans and black clothing is not!
– Good tennis shoes and socks – cuts down on blisters
– A hat
– Bug Spray (our field can be a little buggy)
– Large water bottle
– Three ring binder with sheet protectors (for music)
– Towel/Blanket to sit on during breaks
– Pop Up tent/Camping chair – OPTIONAL – student is responsible for lugging it down to the field, assembly, and taking it home each day
– A Lunch Plan – Monday, July 24 – Thursday, July 27 students will be on their own for lunch. They may bring a lunch or leave campus to get one. Everyone needs a plan!
– A healthy breakfast – be sure to eat something each morning!!!
Other Band Camp needs for the support tent:
Powdered gatorade any flavor
Donations can be dropped off at the uniform room, or if you’d like to shop throughAmazon you can have them sent to my attention at AHS (Alyssa Overmann 4200 Humbert Road Alton, IL 62002). Thank you!
We also have fantastic parent volunteers who work band camp – getting water/gatorade ready, treating any injuries, etc. If you’re interested, please check out the link to sign up: Band Camp Parent Volunteers. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!
Mark your calendars! We have two Dine Out for ABOB events coming up!
- Papa John’s – July 27-30. Order online and use the code ABOB30 when checking out!
- Shiver’s – August 3 – 7-10pm. We’ll have a cool treat after the parent performance! We only receive proceeds from patio orders (no drive thru). No flyer – just order!
- This flyer contains information for both events: ABOB Dine Out Summer 2017
That’s it! As always, please let us know if you have any questions.