Hello! Just a couple of things for this week:
If you forgot to get these in, please bring them to next Tuesday’s rehearsal – we do need to get everything ordered!
- Medical Information Form – needs to be notarized.
- M100 Color Guard Accessories Order 2016 – due June 2. Checks payable to ABOB
- M100 Accessories Order 2016 – due June 2. Checks payable to ABOB
All students will need a show shirt. New members will need shoes and gloves (or returning members if they are torn up/too small).
The $50 Band Fee is also due. Feel free to pay in installments – $25 in June and $25 in July. Checks made payable to ABOB.
Here’s what the next couple of weeks look like:
- Thursday, June 9 – Color Guard Rehearsal – 5-8pm, AHS
- Friday, June 10 – Percussion Rehearsal – 1-5pm, AHS
- Summer Tuesday Rehearsals – Next Tuesday, June 14 – 6-8:30pm, AHS. If your student needs to miss a rehearsal, please let us know as soon as you can.
- Percussion to SIUE Percussion Camp – Next Tuesday, June 14. We’ll follow this schedule:
- Friday, June 10 – 4:30pm – Load trailer
- Tuesday, June 14 – 12:45pm – load buses, depart AHS. *Eat lunch before you arrive! Those in summer school, please bring a lunch to eat on the bus*
- 1:15pm – Arrive SIUE, unload
- 2pm – Attend percussion classes
- 3pm – Alton clinic with Brett Kuhn
- 4pm – load trailer
- 4:45pm – Depart SIUE, stop to grab dinner in Bethalto
- 6pm – Arrive AHS, unload, stay until 8:30pm for rehearsal
*students will need money for dinner!*
*There will not be Full Marching 100 Rehearsals on Tuesday, June 21, or Tuesday, June 28. Percussion and Color Guard will still rehearse.
- ABOB Dine Out Night at Firehouse Subs – Wednesday, June 15 – 4-9pm. Simply present this flyer when ordering and ABOB receives 15%!
- Trip Fundraiser – Garage Sale – Set Up – Friday, June 24. Sale – Saturday, June 25. For general information click here. Also, please see the attachments below for how students make money on this event, how to reserve a table, etc.
Updated Calendar – please see the link for an updated summer calendar. It has the guard/percussion rehearsals on it, as well as announcing that band camp will for sure be at Alton High this year. Here’s the updated calendar – 100 Full Calendar 2016 revis. 6.7 updated 6/7/16 – color guard schedule.
Summer Guard Rehearsals – Tuesdays, 5-8pm. Thursdays, 5-8pm. See calendar for more information. Please let Mike know if you need to miss – email@example.com
Summer Percussion Rehearsals – Tuesdays, 1-5pm, Fridays, 1-5pm. See calendar for more information. Please let Coop & Ryan know if you need to miss – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Summer Jazz – Mr. Jarden is again offering Wednesday jazz band throughout the summer. Click here for more details!
Please let me know if you have any questions!