We start our “normal” rehearsal routines this week. Here’s what we’ve got:
- Please don’t forget about forms – we need them in TONIGHT in order to have everything by the Red Bud Parade!!!
- Marching 100 Accessory orders – these are past due!!! . Please send the form and payment with your student so we can place the order to be here before the Red Bud Parade.
- The $50 Band Fee can be paid anytime. Please make checks payable to ABOB.
- Color Guard Accessory Order – items Color Guard members will need. These are also due on Tuesday, May 30.
- We begin our usual summer rehearsals (with everyone!) today, Tuesday, June 6:
- M100 Percussion – Tuesdays 3-5pm and Thursdays 1-3pm. Percussion can let Ryan and Ms. Edwards know of any absences: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- M100 Color Guard – Tuesdays 5:30 – 8:30pm and Thursdays 5:30-8:30pm. Please let Mike know of any absences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *NOTE – Guard does not rehearse this week (6/6-6/9)
- ALL MARCHING 100 MEMBERS – Tuesdays – 6-8:30pm at AHS.
We have also updated the calendar – 2017 Calendar – May- Oct – with summer percussion & guard dates. As always, if you need to miss please let us know.
- Now is the time to start preparing for parades/band camp! Please encourage your student to give up soda, start drinking lots of water, begin eating healthier (more fruits/veggies/lean protein, less cheetos), and getting outside everyday (wash the car, mow the lawn, walk the dog, play basketball, etc)!!!
Marching band is a very physical activity and the summer heat doesn’t help. Getting used to moving around and taking better care of themselves will help a ton!!! Thanks for the help & encouragement!
I think that is it! Please let us know if you have any questions.