The following forms/fees are due tomorrow!
- Medical Information Form – needs to be notarized. We will have notaries at 1-2 Camp tonight!
- M100 Color Guard Accessories Order 2016 – due June 2. Checks payable to ABOB
- M100 Accessories Order 2016 – due June 2. Checks payable to ABOB
All students will need a show shirt. New members will need shoes and gloves (or returning members if they are torn up/too small).
The $50 Band Fee is also due. Feel free to pay in installments – $25 in June and $25 in July. Checks made payable to ABOB.
Here’s what our month looks like:
- 1-2 Camp – Freshmen/Sophomore/New Marchers & Student Leaders – Tonight, Wednesday, June 1 & Thursday, June 2 – 6-8pm, Alton High School. We will have a notary available to notarize Medical Information Forms at these rehearsals! Please don’t sign the form until you are in front of a notary.
Parent 1-2 Camp! Tomorrow, Thursday, June 2, we will have Parent 1-2 Camp from6-7pm in the Alton High Orchestra Room. If you’re a new parent, or would like to get more involved in the organization please plan on attending! At Parent 1-2 Camp they go over how the program works, where we need parent help (food, pit, uniforms, fundraisers, etc.), and it’s a great time to put some names to faces and get to know some folks! It’s a great introduction to the parent side of the Marching 100, and we look forward to seeing you!
- Summer Tuesday Rehearsals – Tuesday, June 7, Tuesday, June 14, Tuesday, June 21 – 6-8:30pm, AHS. If your student needs to miss a rehearsal, please let us know as soon as you can.
- Summer Guard Rehearsals – Tuesdays, 3-6pm. Thursdays, 3-6pm. See calendar for more information. Please let Mike know if you need to miss – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Percussion Rehearsals – Tuesdays, 1-5pm, Fridays, 1-5pm. See calendar for more information. Please let Coop & Ryan know if you need to miss – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip Fundraiser – Garage Sale – Set Up – Friday, June 24. Sale – Saturday, June 25. For general information click here. Also, please see the attachments below for how students make money on this event, how to reserve a table, etc.
Updated Calendar – please see the link for an updated summer calendar. It has the guard/percussion rehearsals on it, as well as announcing that band camp will for sure be at Alton High this year. Here’s the updated calendar – 100 Calendar Jun-Nov. 2016. 6.1 revis. – updated 6/1/16 – color guard schedule.
Summer Jazz – Starts today!!! Mr. Jarden is again offering Wednesday jazz band throughout the summer. Click here for more details!
Please let me know if you have any questions!