Hello! We’ve got a lot going on the next couple of weeks:
- Today, Monday, 4/29 – M100 Drumline Auditions – 3:30-5pm – current high school students (they’ve been assigned a time).
- ABOB Meeting – 7pm, AHS
- Tuesday, 4/30 – Congrats to those who made the Marching 100 Color Guard! Their first rehearsal is Tuesday from 3:45-6pm at AHS
- Wednesday, 5/1 – M100 Drumline Auditions – 3:30-5pm – new high school students (they’ve been assigned a time).
- Thursday, 5/2 – M100 Color Guard rehearsal – 3:45-6pm
- Thursday, 5/2-Sunday, 5/5 – AHS Musical – HAIRSPRAY! Tickets are now on sale – you can find information here – HAIRSPRAY tickets
- Monday, 5/6 – Student leader interviews will happen this week – we needed to push them back past the musical. Students will be scheduled a time Mon – Wed. The schedule is posted on Google Classroom & The Band Info. board in the band room.
- Tuesday, 5/7 – Jazz Band – 3:30-4:15pm. They’ll then set up and change for the
- Jazz Band play at Retirement Dinner – AHS. 5:00pm, Dress all black *be sure to remember to bring clothes to school!
- M100 Color Guard Rehearsal – 3:45-6pm
- Thursday, 5/9 – M100 Color Guard Rehearsal – 3:45-6pm
- Spring Band Concert – 7pm, AHS Auditorium. This is our big spring concert! Students will arrive at 6pm. Wind Symphony wears dresses/tuxes, Concert & Symphonic Band wears all black.
- Monday, 5/13 – Jazz Band – 3:30-5pm
- After our concert we start prepping for finals, the Memorial Day parade, and graduation. Concert Band members (freshmen) do not play at graduation, but we will have a parade rehearsal and graduation rehearsal on graduation day – Friday, 5/24 in the late afternoon to prep for the parade.
Marching 100 info:
- We all ready have a change to the Fall Calendar – Homecoming has been moved, so the first two weeks in October have changed. We do not have a game on 10/4, and we will attend the Washington, MO Band Festival. The Homecoming Game will be on 10/11, and we will not attend the Bi-State Marching Invitational in Potosi, MO. Please toss October from the previous calendar – A new Calendar can be found here: UPDATED M100 2019 Calendar.
- Here are electronic versions of the other forms:
- M100 Handbook 2019 – please send in the Student Info Form (last page) if you have not done so!
- M100 Medical Information Form – must be notarized, needs to be in by the end of June.
- M100 Accessories Order Form – please send in payment and form by May 27 (Memorial Day)
- M100 Color Guard Accessories Order Form – please send in payment and form by May 27 (Memorial Day)
- I’m still working on finishing up the 2019 email list – feel free to pass this information along to any 8th grade/new M100 folks!
That’s it! Have a great week!