Hello! A light week! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel:
- Friday, 4/1-Saturday, 4/2 – AMS & AHS Winterguards to Springfield, MO for MCCGA Championships. Alton High performs at Ozark High School at 11:10am, Alton Middle performs at Willard High School at 11:35am. Students are leaving school at 2pm on Friday. They may bring their luggage to be stored in the dressing rooms Friday morning.
- Jazz on a Spring Evening will be next Thursday, April 7 at 7pm in the AMS Annex Cafeteria. The AMS and AHS jazz bands will play.
- Symphonic Band after school rehearsal – Tuesday, April 12, 3:15 – 4pm. Please communicate any conflicts to Ms. Davis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IHSA Organizational Contest will be Friday, April 15 at O’Fallon High School. Wind Symphony, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Band all play – this is our “state” contest each year. If you have any questions, please let Ms. Cudney or Ms. Davis know.
- AHS Spring Band Concert – Thursday, May 5 – 7pm, AHS Auditorium
- Marching 100 Spring Button Days – Friday, May 13 (evening) and Saturday, May 14 (morning). More info. TBA
- AHS Graduation – All band students play – Friday, May 27. More info. TBA
If you missed the Marching 100 Meeting, need another copy of a form, or would like some info. on the Nashville trip you can find it all here – click for more information.
*The calendar has all ready changed – just the contest locations for the fall. Dates are currently the same. The calendar is updated on the meeting post and you can find it here – 100 Calendar Jun-Nov. 2016