Butterbraid were due on Friday, March 9 – please send them in if you’ve got ’em!
It’s your lucky day! it’s not too late!!! Please plan on attending the annual ABOB Dinner Auction! Saturday, March 17, 7pm, LCCC Commons. You can find more information here – ABOB Dinner Auction
*This is one of our big fundraisers for the year that helps keep our day to day functions going – including Marching 100! Please plan on being there for a great evening out!
We have several updates to trip fundraisers – if you’re interested in supplying recipes for the cookbook or working the cardinals games (more info. this week, 3/12) please see below!!! The information for the Tumbler Fundraiser is going home today!!!
We also have flyers for the pancake breakfast and trivia night below.
Here’s our week:
- Monday, 3/12 – Percussion Ensemble – 3:15-4:30pm
- Tuesday, 3/13 – Jazz Lab Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Thursday, 3/15 – Concert Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Saturday, 3/17 – ABOB Dinner Auction – 7pm, LCCC Commons
It’s time! It’s time!
It’s finally time to start thinking about Marching 100! We are still finalizing the calendar but wanted to throw out some dates:
– Wednesday, April 11 – Marching 100 Kick Off Meeting – 6pm, AHS Auditorium
– Tuesday evenings in summer – our regular M100 Summer Rehearsals
– Band Camp will be Monday, July 23 – Thursday, August 2 – 8am – 5pm.
That’s what we know so far! Feel free to email with questions!
- Monday, 3/19 – Percussion Ensemble – 3:15-4:30pm
- Tuesday, 3/20 – Jazz Lab Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Thursday, 3/22 – Concert Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Saturday, 3/24 – ABOB Vendor Fair/Trip Fundraiser – Pancake Breakfast – AHS
- Monday, 3/26 – Percussion Ensemble – 3:15-4:30pm
- ABOB Meeting – 7pm – AHS
- Tuesday, 3/27 – Jazz Lab Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Thursday, 3/29 – Concert Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
Disney Trip Info:
As of Friday, 3/2, students should have $450 in their trip accounts. The Breakfast with Santa and Popsocket proceeds have been sent to MTC and can be seen when you log in, with another round of proceeds (popsockets and brooms) on the way!
Here’s where we are with fundraisers:
- Tumblers – we start our Tumbler/Jerky sale today! Packets were given to students today (March 12) – you can see more info on this flyer: Tumbler Sale March 2018
- Cookbooks – our plan is to put together a music department cookbook just in time for Mother’s Day. We need your recipes!!! Please submit them on the following Google Form – Music Department Cookbook. Paper copies are going home with students this week. Feel free to submit as many as you like! We can take recipes through this week – please get them in!!!
- Pancake Breakfast – we will have one more pancake breakfast, catered by Chris Cakes, in conjunction with the ABOB Vendor Fair on Saturday, March 24. Pancakes are $7 per person, and the breakfast runs from 8-10:30am. You can find info sheets to hand out here – Pancake Breakfast Invite – folks just need to give the student’s name at the door for them to receive credit!
- Trivia Night – we will be hosting a Disney Themed Trivia Night on Friday, April 6 at the Alton/Godfrey Sportsmen’s Club. Students can make a profit by bringing in tables (the table will give the student’s name at the door) and by working the event. You can find a flyer here – Disney Trivia Flyer
- Photography Sessions – we’ll be having photography sessions with three photographers on Saturday, June 2 (correction! Rain date will be June 9) – more information will be coming!
- Brooms – keep selling! Next check out day TBA.
- If you have not turned any money/brooms and have not checked in, please do so!
- Popsockets – keep selling! We can check out popsockets at any time – just bring in $10!
- Cardinals Games – Thanks for your patience on this one – the coordinator of the fundraisers is out on maternity leave, so communication has been spotty.
- We have been given some new training dates – feel free to select those on the form!!! You may fill out the form more than once if you’d like to change your date.
- We were also informed that we must have Stand Managers & Cashiers attend additional training – that is now on the form as well. Please consider it – we have some parents willing to be at the extra training, but if we don’t get more, we will have to cut back on games.
- Please fill out the form at this link to “register” for a training – all trainings will be at Busch Stadium.
If you are interested in working the Cardinals Games, but didn’t fill out the previous form, please sign up for the training! You must have the training in order to work at the games.The dates we will be working concessions are:
Thursday, April 5 – 6:15pm game (Opening Day) – we are cutting this date to allow more time for training.
Friday, May 4 – 7:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Saturday, May 5 – 1:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Sunday, May 6 – 1:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Wednesday, May 23 – 12:15pm game (weekday games make more profit)
Friday, June 15 – 7:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Saturday, June 16 – TBD game (Cubs Series)
Sunday, June 17 – 1:15pm (Cubs Series)
Saturday, July 21 – Kenny Chesney Concert
Friday, July 27 – 7:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Saturday, July 28 – 6:15pm game (Cubs Series)
Sunday, July 29 – 1:15pm game (Cubs Series)
We’ll be confirming sign up before each game. Thank you for your flexibility with this one!