Last week of the competitive season – can you believe it??? Please encourage your student to pay attention to the weather this week – it’s going to change fast! They should be prepared for a warm rehearsal Tuesday, cooler Thursday, chilly game Friday, and everything Saturday! Thanks!
Please don’t forget about the Disney Photo Orders – we cannot take any new orders, but please send in payment! Checks can be made payable to ABOB.
Please mark your calendars! Our Disney Trip Departure Meeting will be at 7pm on October 17 in the AHS Auditorium. Please make sure at least one person from your family is present!
Here’s our week:
- Tuesday, October 9 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- Wednesday, October 10 – Dine out for ABOB – Olga’s – plan on dining at Olga’s anytime during business hours. You do need to show a flyer – Dine Out at Olga’s
- Thursday, October 11 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- Friday, October 12 – Football v. Granite City – 5:45pm, Public School Stadium. We will need to load the trailer and have a brief activity after halftime. Just a heads up!
- Saturday, October 13 – Bi-State Marching Invitational – Potosi, MO. – Bi-State Itinerary
- I know many students are taking the PSAT in the morning – please email me to let me know you’re taking the test – we will have parents carpool down. Please let me know if you’re available to drive as well! Thanks!
- Monday, October 15 – M100 Percussion – 3:15-5pm
- Jazz Band – 3:30-4:30pm
- Tuesday, October 16 – 8th Grade Rehearsal/ABOB General Meeting – this takes place at West right after school – students will need to get to West as close to 4pm as they can. They will need all items for a performance (marching shoes, long black socks, etc). We will feed them and have the General Meeting at 7pm!
- Wednesday, October 17 – Disney Trip Departure Meeting – 7pm, AHS Auditorium
- Friday, October 19 – Senior Night Football v. East St. Louis – 5:45pm, West
- Tuesday, October 23 – Disney Trip!!!!
AHS Band Audition Info – We START THIS WEEK!
Here’s the info:
- AHS Bands ILMEA Audition Info
- ILMEA & AHS Bands Audition Music (scroll to the bottom – 2018 Band Audition Requirements). Copies will be distributed in class as well, but here’s a head start!
Disney Trip Info:
Final invoices were emailed out last Monday (9/24), after all fundraising is deposited!
The final payment is due on 10/2.
If you need special arrangements/need to make payments later, please be in touch with Music Travel – they’ll work with you, but need communication! Email Ben Hilmer – firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
All fundraising has ended for the trip! Anything turned in after this point will go towards the 2020 trip. All funds should be showing in student accounts on the MTC website.