It’s trip week!!!! Are you ready???
Please review and quadruple check our plans for the week. We’ve all ready had a couple of “bone head” mistakes that could have been avoided if we all were on the same page. Here’s all the information that went out at the Disney meeting: Disney Departure Meeting
Please don’t forget about the Disney Photo Orders – We still have 10 orders out! You will not receive your photo until it’s paid for. Checks can be made payable to ABOB.
Here’s our week:
- Tuesday, October 23 – Sunday, October 28 – Disney Trip!!!!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – we will not be in for these, but are more than happy to have an email, phone, or in person conference. Please shoot us an email to let us know!
- Alyssa Overmann – email@example.com
Steven James – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexi Edwards – email@example.com
- Monday, October 29 – ABOB Meeting – 7pm, AHS
- Wednesday, October 31 – Halloween Parade – Downtown Alton
5:45pm Meet at AHS, dress in uniform/load buses
6:25pm Depart Alton High School
6:45pm Arrive Alton Police Station/Alton Plaza
7:30pm Parade Step-Off
8:30pm Parade Ends at Piasa St./E 9th Street & Load Up
9:00pm Arrive Alton High School/Unload/Turn in All Parts of Uniform
- Friday, November 2 – M100 Bandquet – Invitations went out on Friday (10/19). Please return RSVP’s by Tuesday, 10/30. Marching 100 students are covered with a canned good donation to Community Christmas, and guests are $15 each (checks made payable to ABOB.) *We are revamping banquet this year – we’ll have more “kid friendly” food (Nicky G’s!) and this event is optional for parents – it’s a chance for the kids to celebrate the season, and they do most of the talking/award giving. More info. will be coming as we have it!
That’s it! We’re ready for a GREAT week! We’ll try to update abob.net with come updates as the week progresses. Please contact us if you need anything throughout the week!