Alton Band and Orchestra Builders
Meeting Minutes December 18, 2017
MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Amy Hillery – President
Vickey Schilling – Vice President Penny Boedeker – Secretary Mike Haynes – Communications Paula Fritz – Hospitality
Jamie Pullen – Ways and Means
Cindy Kirbach – Treasurer
Tom Pullen – ABOB.net
Rose Lammers – Craft Fair Tonya Duke – Trivia Night
TEACHERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Dave Fritz, Bonnie and Richard Finger
President Hillery called the meeting to order at 6:48 pm. Minutes from the November meeting were reviewed. No additions or corrections requested. Mike Haynes made the motion to accept, Tonya duke seconded, and the motion carried.
The financial report was was tabled until January meeting.
- TEACHER REPORTS:
High School Band – Alyssa Overmann
- December 6 had a good concert with High School and Middle School bands.
- Upcoming trip fundraisers – Brooms starting in January , Pop Sockets on-going, February 3-Spaghetting dinner.
- March 3 we will be hosting contest.
High School Orchestra – Laura Plummer
- Orchestra concert went very well.
Hospitality – Paula Fritz
- Had a really good group of kids work the craft fair.
Communications – Mike Haynes
- Nothing to report
Technology – Tom Pullen
- Overhauled site
Ways and Means – Jamie Pullen
- Chineses buffet raised $71.00
- Looking at possibility of Joe’s Pizza for January
Trivia Night – Tonya Duke
- Hanson family trivia night
Craft Fair – Rose Lammers
- We are looking for new chairs to head up craft fair. Rose and Kathy will assist with transition next year.
Dinner Auction – Ed Gray
- Still working on St. Patrick’s day theme.
- Looking into doing wine pull this year.
- Next meeting January 8, 7pm
Spring Vendor Fair – Jill Mitchell
- 27 booths confirmed – 19 vendors.
- Scheduled for March 24.
Next Meeting January 22, 2018, 7:00pm Alton High School, Orchestra room.
Meeting adjourned at 7:13 pm.
Respectfully Submitted, Penny Boedeker