Hello! Here’s what we’ve got after the break:
- Monday, November 30 – Pep Band Rehearsal for everyone – 3:12 – 4:33pm. We will probably get out early again!
- AHS Jazz Band Concert with LCCC – LOCATION CHANGE – meet in the LCCC Commons at 6:45, combo starts playing at 7:15pm.
- Tuesday, December 1 – Symphonic Band Rehearsal – after school, 3:15-4pm.
- Pep Band Game for everyone (both bands) – AHS, 6:30pm. Students should wear their pep band t-shirts and jeans. We should have the new ones in by Tuesday!
- Thursday, December 3 – AHS Choir Concert – 7pm, AHS Auditorium – Fine Arts Critique Opportunity – Fine Arts Critique Rubric for All Bands
- Friday, December 4 – ABOB Craft Fair Set Up
Students will have sign up sheets on the band room door next week!
Students who work the 6am Saturday (crafter move in) shift will be excused from writing a Fine Arts Critique for this semester. All other shifts will be 10 points extra credit per hour worked.
- Saturday, December 5 – Sunday, December 6 – ABOB Craft Fair – see below to volunteer.
Tis the season! If you plan on doing some holiday shopping through Amazon.com, please click through the link on abob.net – it’s just one more click and you help ABOB in the process!
You can find a short how-to video here: ABOB & Amazon
Remainder of the semester:
- Tuesday, December 8 –Symphonic Band Rehearsal – after school, 3:15-4pm.
- Gray Pep Band Game – 6:45pm, AHS
- Wednesday, December 9 – Alton Bands (6th – high school) Concert – 7pm, AHS Gym
- Thursday, December 10 – Wicked at the Fox Theatre (students/parents who bought tickets)
- Friday, December 11 – Fine Arts Critiques due – Color Guard Members must turn one in as well!
Those who attend Wicked on Dec. 10 and wish to write on it may turn that critique in on Monday, Dec. 14.
- Monday, December 14 – if you’re interested in helping with the ABOB Dinner Auction in March the first meeting is at 7pm at Ed Gray’s house. Please email me for more information.
- Friday, December 18 – Red Pep Band Game – 6:45pm, AHS
That’s it! Have a great Thanksgiving. It’s a pleasure for Ms. Davis and I to work with you and your students!