Here’s all the information that was distributed at the Marching 100 Kick off meeting on Wednesday, April 12:
- Alton Handbook 2017 – our handbook for the year, which answers many questions new members may have. Please pay particular attention to the attendance policy!!!
- Kick off meeting ppt 4.12.17 – PowerPoint used at the meeting, which highlights important dates/handbook information.
- 2017 Calendar – May- Oct – Our calendar for the summer/fall.
- MedicalInformationForm2017 – Medical Form for the year. All students must have a new medical form on file for the year. They do need to be notarized. Please have them in by Tuesday, June 6!
- M100AccessoriesOrder2017 – Shoes/Gloves/Show Shirt order. All new members will need all accessories (percussionists do not wear gloves). Returning members – please take inventory on your shoes/gloves to see if you need new ones (lost/torn up/etc). The accessories order is due Monday, May 22.
*Parents if you would like a show shirt, please order it on this form as well!*
- M100ColorGuardAccessoriesOrder2017 – Shoes/Gloves/Show Shirt order for Color Guard members only. This order is also due Monday, May 22.
Here’s a timeline for when things need to be turned in:
- ASAP – the pages in the back of the handbook (student information form, handbook signature agreement, excused absence form (if applicable).
- Monday, May 22 – Accessory Order Forms/Payment (checks made payable to ABOB).
- Tuesday, June 6 – Medical Information Form AND the $50 Band Camp fees (checks made payable to ABOB). You may also make $25 payments if that’s easier.
- Tuesday, July 11 – Second installment ($25) of Band Camp Fees if making two payments of $25.
Feel free to let me or Mr. James know if you have any questions:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org