We had several (15!!!!) no call, no show absences for rehearsal this evening.
As a reminder, being no call, no show to a rehearsal will result in a 0 in the gradebook for that event, and prevent your student from performing that week – whether it’s a football game or competition. We start performances with the Red & Gray Scrimmage next week! Please let us know if your student needs to miss. Thank you!
It’s time to order Marching 100 Spiritwear! Please email Barbie Morris (email@example.com) with any questions. Orders are due on Tuesday, August 21, checks made payable to ABOB. Here’s the info:
Here’s what’s coming up:
- Tuesday, August 14 – Full Marching 100 Rehearsal – AHS – 6-8:30pm
- Wednesday, August 15 – Dine out for ABOB – Roma’s Pizza – 11am-10pm (all business hours)
- Thursday, August 16 – Full Marching 100 Rehearsal – AHS – 6-8:30pm
- Friday, August 17 – Red & Gray Scrimmage – West – TBA
- Tuesday, August 21 – the 21 starts our after school M100 rehearsals – 3:30-5:30pm.
- Thursday, August 23 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- Friday, August 24 – Football v. Highland – 5:45pm, Public School Stadium
A calendar is attached in case you need it – 2018 Calendar
Disney Trip Info:
As of 8/2, students should have $950 in their trip accounts. If you need special arrangements/need to make payments later, please be in touch with Music Travel – they’ll work with you, but need communication! Email Ben Hilmer – firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Here’s where we are with fundraisers:
- All fundraising profits should be in the trip accounts – please let me know if you need clarification.
- TJ’s Pizza Fundraiser – Order forms are available from any director. Orders are due by Thursday, August 30. Checks made payable to ABOB.
- Brooms & Popsockets – We have resumed check outs! Please check out brooms and popsockets with the band moms in the uniform room at Tuesday night rehearsals! You may also turn in any money/unsold items then too. Record clearance has been filed for those who still have items out.