It’s time for our annual Spiritwear order! We sent order forms out with the kids on Friday, 8/2 (they can pick them up this week too). Orders are due THIS WEEK – by the Thursday, August 22 rehearsal. Please see the links for order form/info:
Spiritwear order form
Spiritwear item pictures
Please contact Barbie Morris with any questions – 314-265-6836 or email@example.com
Here’s our week:
- Monday, 8/19 – We’ll start our Percussion Rehearsals – 3:30-4:45pm.
- The first quarter these rehearsals will be just for M100 percussionists (drumline & front ensemble).
- Students may ride the activity bus! Just have them let us know during class.
- This week starts our after school rehearsals!
- Tuesday, 8/20 – Full M100 Rehearsal– 3:30-6pm
- Thursday, 8/22 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-6pm
- Students should bring a change of clothes, water bottle, & sunscreen to school with them!
- We will have the 6:30pm athletic bus that students can ride home if needed – just have them talk to us!
- Thursday, 8/22 – Dine Out for ABOB – Shiver’s – after rehearsal, enjoy dessert for dinner from 6-9pm. All window (not drive thru) orders help support a donation to ABOB! Dine out @ Shivers
- Friday, 8/23 – Red & Gray Scrimmage – West. Red & Gray Scrimmage Itinerary
- Saturday, 8/24 – SIUE Percussion Clinic– Ralph Korte Stadium (SIUE) – SIUE Clinic Itinerary. All percussionists (front ensemble & drumline) participate in the clinic day!
- Monday, 8/26 – M100 Percussion – 3:30-4:45pm
- ABOB Meeting – 7pm, AHS
- Tuesday, 8/27 – Full M100 Rehearsal– 3:30-6pm
- ABOB Fall Fundraiser kickoff – more info TBA
- Thursday, 8/29 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-6pm
- Tuesday, 9/3 – Full M100 Rehearsal– 3:30-6pm
- Thursday, 9/5 – Full M100 Rehearsal– 3:30-6pm
- Friday, 9/6 – Football v. Quincy – 5:45pm – Public School Stadium (West). Uniform TBA
- Tardiness – we have lots of folks arriving at rehearsal 10-15 minutes late! We start on time! We preach to the kids that to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late – they should arrive at school with plenty of time to prep and be ready to rehearse at the scheduled time. Thanks for your help with this!
- Communication – the kids are really trying to communicate any absences or needs, but it helps us to know that we’re on the same page as their parents. Please send us an email if/when you know your child needs to miss anything.
- The Medical Information Form is way past due – please get those in! We usually have a notary at rehearsal! All forms are at the bottom of this update.
Marching 100 info:
- We all ready have a change to the Fall Calendar – Homecoming has been moved, so the first two weeks in October have changed. We do not have a game on 10/4, and we will attend the Washington, MO Band Festival. The Homecoming Game will be on 10/11, and we will not attend the Bi-State Marching Invitational in Potosi, MO. Please toss October from the previous calendar – A new Calendar can be found here: UPDATED M100 2019 Calendar.
- Here are electronic versions of the other forms:
That’s it! See you Friday night!