Hi! Buckle in – here we go!!!
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 14 – Full Marching 100 Rehearsal – AHS – 6-8:30pm
TJ’s Pizza orders are due tomorrow! Please bring them to rehearsal.
- Wednesday, August 15 – Dine out for ABOB – Roma’s Pizza – 11am-10pm (all business hours)
- Thursday, August 16 – Full Marching 100 Rehearsal – AHS – 6-8:30pm
- Friday, August 17 – Red & Gray Scrimmage – West – Red & Gray Scrimmage Itinerary
It’s time to order Marching 100 Spiritwear! Please email Barbie Morris (email@example.com) with any questions. Orders are due on Tuesday, August 21, checks made payable to ABOB. Here’s the info:
We’re also ordering a special trip shirt:
Marching 100 Disney Trip 2018 shirt
- Monday, August 20 – M100 Percussion rehearsal – 3:15-5pm. Monday will begin the after school percussion rehearsals every Monday!
- Tuesday, August 21 – the 21 starts our after school M100 rehearsals – 3:30-5:30pm.
- Thursday, August 23 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- Friday, August 24 – Football v. Highland – 5:45pm, Public School Stadium. Uniform TBA.
- Saturday, August 25 – SIUE Percussion Clinic – this is for all percussion and sound students only! We will go in the morning – all times TBA.
- Monday, August 27 – M100 Percussion rehearsal – 3:15-5pm
- ABOB Meeting – 7pm, AHS. All are invited to attend!
- Tuesday, August 28 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- Thursday, August 30 – Full M100 Rehearsal – 3:30-5:30pm
- It’s time to start thinking about the annual ABOB Trivia Night! Friday, September 21, 7pm at the Best Western Premier. For more info: ABOB Trivia Night
A calendar is attached in case you need it – 2018 Calendar
You can also find a list of all of ABOB’s 2018-19 happenings – 2018-19 ABOB Events & Fundraisers. *Please plan on helping/supporting these events. A majority of the Marching 100’s budget comes from ABOB’s support!
Disney Trip Info:
As of 8/2, students should have $950 in their trip accounts. If you need special arrangements/need to make payments later, please be in touch with Music Travel – they’ll work with you, but need communication! Email Ben Hilmer – firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Here’s where we are with fundraisers:
- All fundraising profits should be in the trip accounts – please let me know if you need clarification.
- TJ’s Pizza Fundraiser – Order forms are available from any director. Orders are due by tomorrow – August 14. Delivery will be August 30. Checks made payable to ABOB.
- Brooms & Popsockets – We have resumed check outs! Please check out brooms and popsockets with the band moms in the uniform room at Tuesday night rehearsals! You may also turn in any money/unsold items then too. Record clearance has been filed for those who still have items out.