Hello! We do have some new dates for you. Here’s what April looks like:
- Thursday, April 7 – Jazz on a Spring Evening – 7pm. Alton Middle School Annex Cafeteria. Both the high school and middle school jazz bands will play!
- Tuesday, April 12 – Symphonic Band After School Rehearsal – 3:15 – 4pm. There is an activity bus students can ride home if need be. Please communicate any questions/absences to Ms. Davis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, April 13 – Dine out at Olga’s – all day. Simply present this flyer when paying and ABOB gets some credit! Good all day for both take out and dine in orders! Thanks for the support!
- Friday, April 15 – IHSA Organizational Contest – TBA, O’Fallon High School. We don’t have a schedule just yet – we’ll send it out when we get it. Wind Symphony, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Band all perform!
Remainder of April (Some New dates!):
- Marching 100 Drumline Auditions (ALL students interested in trying out for drumline) – Monday, April 18 – 6-8pm. Coop has been talking to students in class about it, and we’ll get some info. to the 8th graders.
- ABOB Meeting – Monday, April 18 – 7pm
- Mini-Parade at West Elemenatry -Thursday, April 21 – 4:20-6:30pm – We have been asked to have some of the 100 members (a small group) to lead a parade at their last family night of the year. We’ll be seeing who is interested in participating later this week!
- Alton High Musical “Anything Goes” – April 28, 29, 30 – 7pm. May 1 – 2pm. Alton High School Auditorium. Tickets are $8 for adults, $6 for students. We will have general seating for every performance, so tickets may be purchased at the door. If you’d like to purchase tickets in advance, please let me know.
If you’d like to become a patron of the show please see the information here
- Spring Band Concert – Thursday, May 5, 7pm – AHS Auditorium
- Fine Arts Critiques Due – Friday, May 6. Fine Arts Critique Rubric for All Bands
Students have had plenty of opportunities (including in class) to see a performance to critique. The musical counts!
- Marching 100 Spring Button Days – Friday, May 13 (evening) and Saturday, May 14 (morning). More info. TBA
- AHS Graduation – Friday, May 27 – TBA. All students play graduation!
- Memorial Day Parade (M100) – Monday, May 30 – Upper Alton. TBAIf you missed the Marching 100 Meeting, need another copy of a form, or would like some info. on the Nashville trip you can find it all here – click for more information.*The calendar has all ready changed – just the contest locations for the fall. Dates are currently the same. The calendar is updated on the meeting post and you can find it here – 100 Calendar Jun-Nov. 2016