We’ve got a pretty light week:
- Spring ABOB Butterbraid Sales kicked off last week! Orders are due this Friday, March 24. If you’d like your student to sell, please ask them to pick up an order form!
- The AHS Jazz Band will be attending the SIUE Essentially Ellington Festvial on Friday, March 24. For their schedule – click here.
- The annual Marching 100 Pancake Breakfast/ABOB Vendor Fair is on Saturday, March 25, 8am-12pm. Students will be able to get trip profit for the next trip from the breakfast! (Note: This is NOT for the Nashville trip, profits will go towards the “big” 100 trip in 2018-19). We will not be pre-selling tickets – folks will just give the student’s name at the door!!!
- We really need some parent/student help with the pancake breakfast (taking money/student names, helping refill Tang/coffee, etc). Please email me if you are available that morning (7:30-10ish). Thanks in advance!
- *NEW* The Nashville Trip is coming up!!! A couple of things to know:
- Trip departure meeting – Wednesday, March 29, 6pm in the AHS Commons.
- All fundraising monies have been deposited in student’s accounts.
- Trip dates are Friday, March 31 (early morning) – Sunday, April 2 (late evening)
- Students will only need spending money (souvenirs, snacks, etc.) for the trip – all other costs are included in the trip price.
- Our annual Marching 100 kick off meeting has been scheduled! It will be Wednesday, April 12, 7pm in the AHS Auditorium.
I know many of you are starting to think about summer and the Marching 100 Schedule. We are just in the beginning/planning phases, but here’s what we’re thinking so far:
- 1-2 Camp! – Tuesday, 5/30 and Wednesday, 5/31 – 6-8pm, AHS
- Band Camp! – Monday, 7/24 – Thursday, 8/3 – 8am – 5pm, AHS
- We will be participating in the Red Bud Parade (Sunday, 6/25) and the VP Parade (Saturday, 7/1)
- Football game dates are available on the abob.net calendar
- *Please note that all these dates are TENTATIVE*. This is what Mr. James and I are thinking, but we still have to double check building usage/dates/conflicts. Just trying to help you plan ahead! Thanks for your flexibility.
- I sent an email out to those who have not yet paid the $50 Band Fees for this year. If you paid them at registration, that was for last year (2015)’s fees, not for this year (2016). Please send it in when you can. If you need to work out a payment plan, please let me know. Checks are payable to ABOB, or you can pay it online by clicking here