Happy Cold Day!
There seems to be some confusion floating around about the Disney Trip. Here’s where we’re at:
- It’s not too late to sign up! We’d love to have more students/parents go! You can find all the information (trip dates, cost, how to sign up) at this link – Disney Trip Information.
- At this point, everyone should have $200 in their trip accounts – the $75 deposit and January’s $125 payment. Please contact Music Travel if you need to make special arrangements.
- Fundraising payments take a long time to be seen in your account – we have to make sure everything is accounted for on our end then send it to MTC who has to deposit it/sort it out. Please be patient! Thank you.
- Popsockets are an ongoing fundraiser! We still have a lot to sell to make a profit! At the high school we will check out Popsockets at any time. Please send in money with your student!
Popsocket Order Form
- Brooms are here! We will have a pick up/turn in on Thursday, 1/18 from 6-7pm at AHS. A couple of reminders:
- Adults can sign out bundles of 6 or 12 brooms. You will be accepting responsibility for returning either money ($10 per broom) or unsold brooms.
- If you’d like more than the max. 12 brooms to check out, please prepay for them (checks made payable to ABOB).
- Students may get brooms if they pay for them upfront.
- Please turn in money for all sold brooms before checking out more.
- All money or unsold brooms must be in one month from their check out date.
- Cardinals Games – LAST CALL! we have decided to go ahead and work some games at Busch Stadium! Please fill out this form to officially get signed up/help pick dates. . Cardinals Games Sign Up – we will be setting dates/times late this week and early next week.
- Spaghetti Dinner – due to conflicts at the high school, we need to postpone the spaghetti dinner. We’ll get a new date as quickly as we can!
- Cookbooks – our plan is to put together a music department cookbook just in time for Mother’s Day. We need your recipes!!! Please submit them on the following Google Form – Music Department Cookbook. If you’d rather, we’ll have paper copies available as well. Feel free to submit as many as you like!
Clear as mud? Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
Here’s our week:
- Wednesday, 1/17 – Dine out for ABOB – Olga’s! You’ll need a flyer – you can find it here – Dine out @ Olga’s
- Thursday, 1/18 – Concert Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Broom Check in/out – 6-7pm, AHS
- Friday, 1/19 – Saturday, 1/20 – SIUE Bi-state (select students) – schedule has been emailed. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Monday, 1/22 – Dinner Auction Meeting – 6pm, AHS Band Room
- ABOB Meeting, 7pm, AHS Band Room
- Tuesday, 1/23 – Lab Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Thursday, 1/25 – Concert Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
- Friday, 1/26 – Red Pep Band – 6:45pm
- Saturday, 1/27 – Winterguards to Mascoutah
- Tuesday, 1/30 – Lab Jazz Band – 3:15-4:30pm
That’s it! Stay warm!