- Monday, 4/15 – Jazz Band – 3:30-5pm – rehearsal and playing at Excellence in Education dinner (6-6:30pm, dress – nice).
- Wednesday, 4/17 – M100 Drumline Clinic – 3:30-4:30pm. AHS Band room (just for those interested in auditioning for drumline).
- Marching 100 Kick Off Meeting – 6:30pm, AHS Auditorium
- Tuesday, 4/23 – M100 Color Guard Auditions – 3:30-6pm, AHS multipurpose room. Auditions will take place all week (4/23 – 4/26).
- Wednesday, 4/24 – M100 Drumline Clinic – 3:30-4:30pm. AHS Band room (just for those interested in auditioning for drumline).
- Monday, 4/29 – M100 Drumline Auditions – 3:30-5pm – each student will be scheduled a time!
- Jazz Band – 3:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday, 5/1 – 100 Drumline Auditions – 3:30-5pm – each student will be scheduled a time!
- Thursday, 5/2-Sunday, 5/5 – AHS Musical – HAIRSPRAY! Tickets are now on sale – you can find information here – HAIRSPRAY tickets
IT’S TIME! IT’S TIME!!! We’ve got to get moving on the Marching 100 season! Here’s what we’ve got:
- Marching 100 Kickoff Meeting – this Wednesday, 4/17 – 6:30, AHS Auditorium. Please try to have a representative (student or parent) at this meeting – this is where we hand out our calendar (still tentative), all forms, and introduce the 2019 show!!!
- Drumline Auditions: Drumline Info – We will have two clinics:
- Wednesday, 4/17 – 3:30-4:30pm, AHS (8th graders get here when you can)
- Wednesday, 4/24 – 3:30-4:30pm, AHS (8th graders get here when you can)
- Auditions will be Monday, 4/29 & Wednesday, May 1 from 3:30-5:00pm – students will be assigned an audition time, and won’t stay for the entire time!
- All of this is for those interested in drumline only. Front ensemble will start up in May!
- If you have any questions about drumline, please email Ms. Edwards – email@example.com
- Color Guard Auditions: will take place Tuesday, 4/23-Friday, 4/26 from 3:30-6pm in the AHS Multipurpose room. Please email Mike Paynic with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Leaders – we will start the interview process next week (week of 4/23).
Please know we are still very tentative (no school calendar out yet), but we’ve got to get moving! Here’s what we’d like to do with Marching 100, as long as the school calendar works out:
- June-July – Tuesday evenings, 6-8:30pm
- Red Bud Fireman’s Parade – Sunday, June 30 (afternoon)
- America’s Birthday Parade – Thursday, July 4 (morning)
- Music Camp – July 17-19 – 10am-2pm
- Band Camp – July 29 – August 8 – 8am-5pm. This is the tentative one, depending on when school starts. If we need to make a change, we’ll bump it back to July 22 – August 1.
- We’re just trying to get information out early – we’ll let you know once we can solidify it!
That’s it! Have a great week – Enjoy the Easter break!