Hello! Just some last minute details for this weekend:
Tonight: Friday, 3/4/16:
- After School – Set Up for Solo & Ensemble – we will be setting up each performance room/hanging signs/etc. Students should check in with Ms. Cudney, Ms. Davis, Mrs. Plummer, or Mr. Foltz.
- Playoff Pep Band Game – this game is 25 points extra credit for all who attend! Since there is no JV game before it, the game will start exactly at 7pm. We’ll need students to meet in the band room at 6pm. These games tend to go pretty quick, we think we’ll be done around 8:15pm.
- After the game – Set Up for Solo & Ensemble – we will need students to stay after to help set up the gym – laying carpet squares, hanging signs, etc. The more who stay, the quicker we get done! Students who stay to help will receive 25 extra credit points – that’s 50 extra credit points in one night (Half of a Fine Arts Critique????). Students should check in with Ms. Cudney, Ms. Davis, or Mrs. Plummer.
Tomorrow: Saturday, 3/5/16:
- Ms. Cudney & Mrs. Plummer will be at Alton High by 6:30am. The contest office is in the Library. Concessions will be in the commons!
- Please sign in (parents and students) before your shift in the contest office. We can then tell you where you’ll be!
- Alton High Students who are performing have received a schedule of their performance times. They need to dress nice – no jeans/tennis shoes. Instruments will be stored in the back hallway by the auditorium dressing rooms – the band, choir, and orchestra rooms will be unavailable as they are contest rooms tomorrow.
- Students who are working tomorrow should wear jeans and Alton High Gear – be friendly and available to help point people in the right direction!
If you have not signed up (student or parent) and find that you can work tomorrow, feel free to come by!!!
THANKS in advance for all your work this weekend – we couldn’t do it without you! 🙂