MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Ruth Waggener – President
Dawn Humphrey – Vice President
Roger Waggener – ABOB.net
Ed Gray – Financial
Jill Mitchell – Vendor Fair
Penny Boedeker – Secretary
Cindy Kirbach – Treasurer
Jena Hasty – Ways and Means
TEACHERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Laura Plummer, Luke Griffin, Blake Korte, Lindsey Wolford
President Waggener called the meeting to order at 7:06 pm. Minutes from the January meeting were reviewed. Laura Plummer made the motion to accept minutes as written, Cindy Kirbach seconded, and the motion carried.
The financial report was reviewed by Cindy Kirbach, Treasurer. Laura Plummer made a motion to accept report as presented, seconded by Blake Korte, motion carried.
High School Orchestra – Laura Plummer
- Ramping up for contest.
- Spring musical is Little Shop of Horrors. Pit will be smaller for this production.
Middle School Orchestra and Band – Lindey Wolford
- Having after school ensemble for 6-8 grade. Nice to have them in person.
High School Band – Blake Korte
- Had first color guard rehearsal
- M100 percussion clinics start Wednesday and will run for the next 4-5 weeks.
- Hoping for a small group to be able to play National
Anthem and fight song for football games. Waiting for information.
- Wind Ensemble is meeting in person after school.
- Planning on a recorded concert in March.
- Band has lost quite a few students due to the current situation. Looking forward to rebuilding.
- We are in need of a promethean board. School district has agreed to pay 50% of cost and asking ABOB to pay balance ($1700). Suggestion made to speak with Baumgartner regarding cost and if entire cost not covered by school ABOB will pay additional cost.
- Tuba shed is finished and starting moving things in.
- Nothing to report
Communications – Tonya Duke
- Nothing to report.
Technology – Roger Waggener
- Request made for button to pay M100 fees and one for online auction
Ways and Means – Jena Hasty and Laura Plummer
- Fall Pasty about $600 profit.
- Next Tuesday Spring pastry starts
- Friday March 19, Olgas dine out
- Online auction
- Have about $5000 gift cards and products donated so far.
- Also have numerous baskets.
- Have started photos and descriptions
- Market on Riverbender.com, The Telegraph and WBGZ
- Start auction on April 8 and end on April 10 with pickup Sunday and Monday by appointment.
- New contract posted on ABOB.net. Mailing it to 2019 crafters.
Dinner Auction – Ed Gray
- Nothing to report
Spring Vendor Fair – Jill Mitchell
- Everything finalized for cancellation. $835 in fees were donated to ABOB.
- Laura Plummer made motion to pay Blake Korte and Luke Griffing band camp stipend. Seconded by Jill Mitchell, motion carried.
- Cindy Kirbach is retiring. Dawn Humphrey and Jen Patridge will be Co-Treasurers.
- Jena Hasty is nominated for Vice President to replace Dawn Humphrey. Jill Mitchell made motion to accept Jena Hasty as Vice President, Laura Plummer seconded, motion carried.
Next Meeting – March 22, 2021 at 7pm
Meeting adjourned at 7:57pm.