MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Ruth Waggener – President
Roger Waggener – ABOB.net
Ed Gray – Financial
Jill Mitchell – Vendor Fair
Penny Boedeker – Secretary
Cindy Kirbach – Treasurer
Jena Hasty – Ways and Means
Tonya Duke – Communications
TEACHERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Laura Plummer, Luke Griffin, Blake Korte, Lindsey Wolford
President Waggener called the meeting to order at 7:07 pm. Minutes from the February meeting were reviewed. Laura Plummer made the motion to accept minutes as written, Cindy Kirbach seconded, and the motion carried.
The financial report was reviewed by Cindy Kirbach, Treasurer. Penny Boedeker made a motion to accept report as presented, seconded by Ruth Waggener, motion carried.
High School Orchestra – Laura Plummer
- We hosted a virtual solo/ensemble and it went very well.
- Pit orchestra for “Little Shop of Horrors” has started rehearsals.
- March 9 was Symphonic Orchestra concert.
- March 18 was Concert Orchestra.
Middle School Orchestra and Band – Lindsey Wolford
- We will be having concerts on May 13 & 18. There will be 2 concerts each evening to allow 2 parents for each student to attend.
High School Band – Blake Korte
- M100 will be performing pre game tomorrow.
- Wednesday and Thursday is section leader auditions.
- Next week or the following we will have this year’s show for M100 chosen.
- April 16 is Senior night for M100.
- Working on choosing a date for bandquet.
- Symphonic band recorded their concert on Thursday.
- Concert band will record in May.
- Nothing to report
Communications – Tonya Duke
- Nothing to report.
Technology – Roger Waggener
- Updated the ABOB board email list.
- Made some tweaks to donation page.
- Added drop down to pay M100 fees.
Ways and Means – Jena Hasty and Laura Plummer
- Breakfast pastries come in tomorrow. Profit was $252.
- Online auction
- Have 243 members on Facebook page so far. Posting occasionally to keep interest.
- Have over $6000 donated gift cards and products not including baskets.
- Have 20 crafters so far for this year.
Trivia Night – Tonya Duke
- Still hoping to hold it in person but looking at virtual options just in case.
Dinner Auction – Ed Gray
- March 19 – Have Commons booked.
Spring Vendor Fair – Jill Mitchell
- Everything finalized for cancellation. $835 in fees were donated to ABOB.
Next Meeting – April 26, 2021 at 7pm
Meeting adjourned at 7:57pm.