MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Ruth Waggener – President
Dawn Humphrey – Vice President
Tonya Duke – Communications & Trivia Night
Roger Waggener – ABOB.net
Ed Gray – Financial
David and Paula Fritz – Craft Fair
Jill Mitchell – Vendor Fair
Penny Boedeker – Secretary
TEACHERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Laura Plummer, Luke Griffin, Blake Korte, Sally Pierce
President Waggener called the meeting to order at 7:05 pm. Minutes from the November meeting were reviewed. Paula Fritz made the motion to accept minutes as written, Jill Mitchell seconded, and the motion carried.
Laura made motion to table financial report was until February meeting in the absence of Cindy Kirbach, Treasurer, Jill Mitchell seconded. Motion carried.
High School Orchestra – Laura Plummer
- Evening rehearsals are starting next week.
- Started in person elementary lessons both before and after school at North.
Middle School Orchestra and Band
High School Band – Blake Korte
- Planning schedule for Summer M100
- Drum Major Clinics start this week. Auditions will be March 5. Section leader interviews will be soon after.
- They are in process of selecting 3-4 shows and the Drum Majors and section leaders will make final selection.
- Rolling out Charms application in April for band communication.
- Band amp will be 7/26-8/6 from 10am-8pm.
- Nothing to report
Communications – Tonya Duke
- Nothing to report.
Technology – Roger Waggener
- Working on donation button on website.
Ways and Means – Laura Gibbs
- Tom Evans with choir will kick off on Feb 2.
- Olga’s dine out scheduled for March 19.
- DQ not doing fundraisers until dining room opens and has us on the list.
- Joe’s pizza will sell us pizzas for a set price and then we sell at our price for profit.
- Will be doing Spring breakfast pastries after Tom Evans delivery in March.
Trivia Night – Tonya Duke
- Still hoping for in person event in September but exploring online options.
- Will book room in March/April.
Craft Fair – Dave Fritz
- Scheduled for December 4&5
- Will leave fees this year at $85 per booth.
- Finalizing contract.
Dinner Auction – Ed Gray
- On hold until we know for next year.
- Motion was made by Jill Mitchell to do online auction for Spring at end of March, Dawn Humphry seconded, motion carried.
Spring Vendor Fair – Jill Mitchell
- Motion was made by Laura Plummer to cancel this year’s event, seconded by Ruth Waggener, motion carried.
- Jill will be Emailing vendors to cancel for this year with option to return money or they can donate.
- Laura will be putting together a list of scholarships to review funding.
- Spring musical is planned for end of April. Will be recorded if we can not have in person audience.
Next Meeting – February 22, 2021 at 7pm
Meeting adjourned at 8:21pm.