The 29th Annual Olde Alton Arts & Crafts Fair is Saturday, December 2, from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. and Sunday, December 3, from 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. at Alton High.
The Craft Fair is the largest fund raiser for ABOB, and help is still needed in many areas to make the fair a success!
Please sign up to help, just one 2-hour shift would be great, or if you can do more that would be greatly appreciated!
There are two ways to sign up: below is a list of committee chairs and their areas, give them a call–or click on the link and sign up online: signup.com.
Middle school parents are welcome to sign up too!
- To work the doors, please contact Vicki Schilling (email@example.com o
- To help with soda/drink sales, contact Penny Boedecker (firstname.lastname@example.org 618-304-9768)
- To donate any additional items for raffle baskets, or to help work the table, contact Amy Hillery (email@example.com or 520-9850)
- To help with parking, contact Ralph Wheaton (310-8740)
- To work the cafeteria, contact Tammy Cash (462-0388) or Joy Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To help with desserts, please contact Laura Plummer (email@example.com or 474-6967)
Thanks for any and all help you can give!
If you have any questions about the Fair please call Rose Lammers at 259-5346.
Thank you for all that you do to make the band program a great success.
Cathy and Rose
Co-Chairs, Olde Alton Craft Fair